What are Commodities?
Commodities keep the world moving. They are the natural resources that give us the ability to live the way we do. The commodities you can trade are:
- Precious Metals – Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium
- Base Metals – Copper, Iron, Tin, Nickel, Zinc
- Energy – Crude Oil, Heating Oil, Natural Gas
- Agriculturals – Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Cotton
- Soft Commodities – Orange Juice, Coffee, Cocoa, Sugar
Why invest in Commodities?
The commodities futures market is the most popular day trading market as it covers a range of opportunities that can be traded at low costs and commissions without day trading restrictions imposed on the stock market.
The concept of ‘growth’ is central to this market. Everyday, we achieve growth by building – using iron, steel and metal as well as oil, natural gas and energies. As humans, we prolong our lives and achieve growth by food such as corn, soybeans and wheat crops. Reflecting on life itself allows people to understand the relevance of commodities and the Futures market